...purging is good for the soul.
I not only quote this all the time but tend to watch it regularly. I LOVE THIS VIDEO, maybe it's just the sweet British children and their darling accents or maybe it's the sweet bond they have. I don't know but I like it!
I like the way the big kids face changes from happy to agony, to happy.
I love this video. Classic. PS: Is that your orange cat? What a cute photo!
I not only quote this all the time but tend to watch it regularly. I LOVE THIS VIDEO, maybe it's just the sweet British children and their darling accents or maybe it's the sweet bond they have. I don't know but I like it!
ReplyDeleteI like the way the big kids face changes from happy to agony, to happy.
ReplyDeleteI love this video. Classic. PS: Is that your orange cat? What a cute photo!
ReplyDelete