Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"It's a great day for America everybody, yes it is!"
Jordan and I had 2nd row seats for a taping of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson a few weeks ago. It was awesome, we were only a few feet away from Craig. Neil Patrick Harris was the guest- he's okay, I was just there for Craig.
I love when he does his Prince Charles impressions.

I've been in Provo for the past few weeks...
Luckily the snow has almost completely melted. I really don't like snow. I am happy to be in Utah with my family and friends though.

My first semester in graduate school went well- at least I think it did. My two classes (cell bio and human genetics) didn't wipe me out. I ended up working in the lab that studies cancer. It could have gone a lot better than it did. I didn't really get along with the post-doc that was training me. I don't think she liked me very much, but that's okay, she's not my favorite person either. Next semester I am working with a professor that studies Alzheimer's disease. I think I'm going to like working with her a lot.

I've been watching so much football lately, I almost know what's going on. My dad has a thing for Faith Hill.
He never misses the Sunday Night Football song.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has a thing for Faith Hill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say I have thing for Faith Hill. Haha! I'm glad you're back and visiting for a while. Hopefully it won't snow again until after you leave!

    ReplyDelete